I can hardly believe it, but my baby is 3! He is such a big boy too and won't even let me call him my baby any more. Here is a few of my favorites about this kid:
- He is my cuddle bug. Anytime I am sitting on the couch, he wants to be right next to me.
- He loves kisses from mom and dad. I could smother this kid in kisses all day and not get one complaint from him.
- He LOVES his brother Jace. I think he will be very lost with out him when he goes to Kindergarten. They do everything together!
- Carter loves chocolate milk, chocolate chips, and suckers. Esp suckers.
- He mimics just about everything you say, but always in the form of a question: Me: "Carter we need to go to the store". Carter: " Go to the store? Oh, ok."
- Even though Carter is a mama's boy, he still very much loves his Daddy and will tell Justin every day when he comes home, "Daddy, I miss you".
- If you miss something he did and he wants you to know about it, he will reenact it out for you and always end with "see... like that".
- Carter LOVES to throw things. Toys, food, balls, anything he can pick up and throw, he will do this. It's a work in progress.
- He loves to dance.
- He goes potty all by him self (as long as he get's the ok from me first... why do kids need permission... just go!)
I just love this kid so stink'n much.
Happy Birthday Carter Lewis!
Who could forget that HAIR!!!
My little thumb sucker... even to this day.